Saturday, November 01, 2008

the other blog

I wanted to give notice of another blog I started. No prose, just pictures of art. We've been in the process of cataloging much of the art that we eventually plan to sell. (Originally, we had hoped to have sold it before the downturn in the market.)

All of the pieces are from the Brown County Art Colony, Brown County, Indiana. Most pieces are also from the earlier years of the colony, from the 1910's to the middle twentieth century. Joe and Kris were avid collectors, and we would have better use of the capital it could possibly generate than to have it all gracing our walls.

Click on my Blogger profile, and you will see it listed as another blog I own. Enjoy! (and if you are interested in any of the pieces, use my gmail address and let me know.

To make viewing even easier, here's the link: http://browncountyartcolony.blogspot.com/

No comments: