Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Otherwise, I would be bored to tears

Today marks one full week with our house guests. It might be difficult to determine if they have enjoyed their stay as much as I have enjoyed them being here. As luck would have it, I have been off work all week due to a medical problem and their presence has given me great diversion to my little problem. Had I been at home alone all week, I think I would have likely focused on the pain I'm experiencing more, and the time would have slowly crept by. Tomorrow though, I will return to work, and my schedule will be back to a more normal state. On one hand, I'll be glad to get back, but on the other I fear that I may be walking back into a mess. Hopefully, the replacement my home office has sent down will be able to keep work flowing properly. I hope, anyway.

No comments: