Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's not E-Gore, it's Eye-Gore

Every once in a while, I'll read up on a more obscure football player than the obvious quarterbacks or running backs (bitches think they are the center of the universe, don't they?). One certain play might spark my interest in finding out more about the lesser-known members of an NFL team.

Well, this past Sunday was a good day for watching some great football. While watching the San Diego Chargers, I noticed one player in particular, Igor Olshansky, a defensive tackle. The camera caught him as one play got under way, and though completely unintentional, Igor hit a member of the opposing team, not with his shoulder, but with his arm. Actually, I'm remembering it was maybe just a flick of the wrist, and the contact sent the other player to the ground immediately. I was intrigued.

So, today I did a search for Mr. Igor Olshansky. All 6'6" and 320 lbs. of him.

























Did I say 320 jacked lbs?

No comments: