Sunday, April 15, 2007

Morning Light

Morning sunlight rarely comes through this glass. The opposing side, once an open porch, was enclosed around 1908. Yesterday, I decided I would open the window coverings within that room, just so I could see the light coming through the glass this morning. Ahh...just as it should be.

The window sits just above a landing on the stairway-five risers from the top...and what seems like 50 from the bottom. And btw, the crazy floral wallpaper will have a short life now. ALL the wallpaper is a comin' down - right along with the crappy-do popcorn.

1 comment:

BigAssBelle said...

what a gorgeous, gorgeous window. i have stained glass windows in my home, but more suitable to the little brick cottage it is. they add so much. makes me wonder why anyone wants to live in one of those hideous newly constructed boxes.